Who is Klarna?
Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the provider of Smoooth payments to more than 170,000 online stores. Over 60 million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments.
How does it work?
- Pay in 3 will allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 3 equal payments. The payment for each instalment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed by RUBIROX and instalments 2 and 3 are scheduled 30 and 60 days later, respectively.
- Pay Later: Once your order is confirmed, you’ll receive an email with payment instructions within two days from Klarna. You’ll then have 30 days to try on your order and only pay when you’re happy. Complete the payment online, at your convenience, with no extra cost. You can pay via credit or debit card at www.klarna.com/uk
Am I eligible?
To use Pay later/Pay in 3 you must be at least 18. Whilst this option is widely promoted, Pay later/Pay in 3 is subject to your financial circumstances. When choosing Pay later/Pay in 3, our assessment will not affect your credit rating.
How can I increase my chances of being accepted?
Klarna is unique and offers Pay later/Pay in 3 based on a number of factors such as the order value, previous order history and item availability. If you are 18 or over, you can improve your chances of being offered Pay later/Pay in 3 by ensuring you provide your full name and accurate address details and shipping to your registered billing address. All orders are assessed individually. Just because you have been accepted for a Klarna payment method before does not mean it will be offered for every order and in turn, as it is denied does not mean it will be denied for all future orders.
What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?
If you want to make a purchase with Klarna using Pay later/Pay in 3, you’ll need to provide your mobile phone number, email address, current billing address and a debit or card card. The mobile number is required in case we need to reach you. All communications will be sent to your email address. It’s very important that you give us the correct details, as otherwise you will not receive your payment schedule and any updated order information.
Will a credit search take place against me?
Klarna may run so-called unrecorded enquiries (or soft credit searches) that do not affect credit scoring and are only visible to you and Klarna, but not visible to other lenders. Neither Klarna nor RUBIROX run credit searches against you that could impact your credit rating.
What are my payment options with Klarna?
- Payment for your Pay in 3 will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. The first payment is taken when the order is confirmed. The second and third instalments are collected 30 and 60 days, respectively, after the first instalment.
- You can pay with debit or credit card immediately in the checkout or take advantage of our Pay later payment option, where you can pay for the goods once you have received them via credit card or debit card.
What happens if I cancel or return my order?
As soon as RUBIROX has accepted your cancellation/return, Klarna will cancel any future scheduled payments as well as refund any amounts due.
What happens if I don’t pay for my order?
Klarna will automatically attempt to collect your payment for your Pay later in 3 purchase at RUBIROX from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. If we are unable to collect your payment on the scheduled due date Klarna will make one further attempt to automatically collect payment two days later. Should this last payment attempt fail, Klarna will issue you a statement for the full outstanding order amount which will become payable 15 days later. Klarna shall notify you when a payment is due two days in advance of attempting to collect your payment.
I have been asked to go to Klarna’s site. Is this correct?
You can view all of your Klarna purchases and payment schedule simply by logging onto Klarna.com/uk.
Is my payment information safe?
Payment information is processed securely by Klarna. No card details are transferred to or held by RUBIROX. All transactions take place via connections secured with the latest industry standard security protocols.
Can I pay before the due date?
- No, this is not currently possible for Pay in 3 purchases.
- Pay Later: You can pay for your order at any point after you receive the email from Klarna with the details of your payment on. Just follow the instructions on this email to pay for your order.
Have you received my payment?
Klarna will notify you via email and push notification when a payment is due and when this has successfully be collected, or in the unlikely event of your payment failing. If a payment has been collected but you have not received payment confirmation, you can always check the status of your order and payments by logging in at www.klarna.com/uk.
What happens to my statement, when I’ve returned the goods?
Once RUBIROX has received the return (partial or full) and you have received their confirmation of this, an updated statement with an adjusted payment schedule will be sent to you by Klarna if you’ve made a partial return. With a full return, we shall refund any payments collected and cancel any future scheduled payments.
I’ve received a statement, but I’ve not yet received my goods.
In the event that your goods have not been received please call RUBIROX to check on your order and delivery status. You can also contact Klarna’s Customer Service so that we can postpone the due date on your payment.
I have cancelled my order. How long will it take until I receive my refund?
As soon as the store has registered your cancellation or your return, the refund will be processed within 5-7 business days.
I have asked for a refund. How will I be refunded?
Refunds shall be issued back to the debit or credit card which was originally entered at checkout.
I haven’t received an email with my statement/payment information.
You can log in at www.klarna.com/uk, where you will find all of your orders and payment schedule information.
I still have questions regarding payment, how can I get in touch?
Visit Klarna’s Customer Service page for a full list of FAQ’s, live chat and telephone options.