Interested in working at RUBIROX? We have a position available.
To apply, please email a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com
Due to the volume of applicants anticipated we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
Part Time Senior Sales Assistant
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and energetic Senior Sales Assistant with drive and passion for the jewellery retail environment. Representing top jewellery brands, the candidate must have a love and knowledge of fashion and jewellery, immaculate personal presentation, confidence, flexibility and the ability to offer the highest standards of customer service.
Location: Stamford, Lincs.
Type: Permanent, part time.
Reports to: Store Manager
As a Senior Sales Assistant at RUBIROX, your role will include the following duties:
- To assist customers with the selection of products, to determine their needs and respond accordingly.
- Meeting individual and store sales targets.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times: answering queries and giving advice.
- Merchandising and replenishing stock as required, whilst maintaining high shop floor standards.
- Supporting the store manager where needed and to help lead the team.
- Operating the tills, handling financial transactions including refunds and following cashing up procedures.
- Assisting with deliveries.
- To undertake cleaning and housekeeping duties as and when required.
- To be enthusiastic and take pride in your work at all times.
- To actively seek opportunities for improvement and to take responsibility for development.
- Continually develop an understanding of the company’s products, culture and ethical initiatives, incorporating this into everyday performance.
You will require:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills: having the ability to initiate contact and communicate to clients and the team in a professional manner.
- Lead by example: setting high standards through your behaviour.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong selling skills and a positive, “can-do” attitude.
- Well-groomed presentation.
- To be confident working autonomously and as part of a team.
- A flexible approach.
- To be assertive to the needs of the store and the customers.
Salary: Competitive + bonus opportunities.
Working Hours: Minimum of 3 days with flexibility to work up to 5 days a week, to include 1 weekend day each week. 9am – 5.15pm (Seasonal hours may vary.)